The Canadian Trade Office in Taipei (CTOT)


  1. Home

Registration of Canadians Abroad (ROCA)

Registration of Canadians Abroad is a free service offered by Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada that keeps you connected to Canada in case of an emergency abroad, such as an earthquake or civil unrest, or an emergency at home.

If you have not already done so, you should register with us by mail, in person or on-line via the Consular Affairs Web site.


Date Modified: